Thanksgiving is tomorrow and you know what’s coming: family, food, football and tons of personal questions from relatives.
Coming up with answers to these questions can be difficult, but we may be able to help.
When your family asks: “so how’s the job search coming?”, “when are you going to get a *real* job?” or for the high schoolers unsure about plans post-graduation, “so where are you thinking of going to college?”– you can tell them you have a plan: you’re looking into apprenticeship.
Before anyone can get a follow-up question in, tell them what being an apprentice with TranZed Apprenticeship Services means.
- Payment from day one.
- Customized education plan developed in collaboration with the employer.
- Nationally recognized credentials from the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Registration.
- A foot in the door to an emerging industry like IT, Digital & Social Media or Cyber Security.
- Help with soft skills like interview strategy and resume construction.
- Opportunity for continued advancement.
- Support and mentorship from our team.
- A future without debt.
- A future that begins today and not in four years.
Need more material? No problem, here’s the longlist.
As for, “so why are you still single?” You’re on your own.