One Day You'll Look Back at this as the Day You Changed Your Future!
Apprenticeships offer a career path, not just a job. Apprentices are matched with employers who recognize that a business's success comes from its people. The mutual investment between the employer and the apprentice pursues a common goal: enhanced skills, productivity and loyalty.
5 Reasons Why a TranZed Apprenticeship Will be the Best Choice for You
You Will Earn While you Learn
- You're hired! Apprentices are employees and earn a wage while working alongside experienced staff.
- Employers value Apprentices and invest in your future to ensure that you develop needed skills.
- As you gain experience, wage increases accordingly.
- Skills gained through an apprenticeship increase the Apprentice's future earning potential--without the Apprentice incurring tuition debt.
You Will Get Practical and Relevant Experience
- Apprenticeships are designed to address an employer's needs and to provide an Apprentice with the skills needed for success.
- On-the-job training and experiences is complemented by 144+ hours of classroom instruction at the TranZed Academy.
- Apprentices receive an individualized learning program that includes measurable goals to ensure appropriate progress.
We Will Support You During your Apprenticeship
- TranZed Apprenticeship Services is committed to success.
- In addition to serving as a training provider, TAS assigns a mentor to every Apprentice. Mentors work to ensure that the training addresses your needs and results in enhanced skills and job satisfaction.
You Will Continue to Advance
- Apprentices gain required skills to be an essential part of the team.
- Apprentices become valuable employees.
- Employers who participate in apprenticeships often promote from within. By developing necessary skills, Apprentices have the potential for advancement within a business.
You Will Strengthen your Resume
- Apprenticeship offers transferable skills.
- More than 80% of apprentices report improved career prospects.