Apprenticeships are Good Business
TranZed Apprenticeship Services recognizes your need for well-rounded, productive and loyal employees. Degrees and certifications alone are not reliable indicators of an employee’s success in a particular career.
Five Key Benefits of Apprenticeships:
Apprenticeships Provide Skilled Workers for Your Future
- Apprenticeship training improves employees’ skills, resulting in long-term benefit to your business.
- Apprenticeship training ensures that your employees’ skillset matches your business’s current and future needs. It eliminates any skill gaps and produces future leaders for your business.
- Your business’s best practices and culture are an integral part of your apprentice’s training from the start, eliminating the need for reprogramming.
Apprenticeships Increase Staff Retention
- Employees who have been trained in-house are highly motivated, committed to the business and supportive of business objectives.
- Apprenticeship encourages employees to think of their job as a career. Apprentices are therefore motivated to advance within the business rather than using the opportunity as a stepping stone.
- Apprenticeships reduce recruitment costs. Offering an apprenticeship to an existing member of staff demonstrates an internal investment and communicates that the employee is an essential integral part of the workforce and has a future with the business.
- According to research data (UK National Apprenticeship Service), 92% of companies employing apprentices report a more motivated and satisfied workforce. Eighty percent have seen a significant increase in employee retention.
Apprenticeships Increase Your Bottom Line
- Apprentices typically generate an ROI between 150% and 300% (IMI Research)
- Investing in s apprenticeships has a positive financial effect
- Research data (UK National Apprenticeship Service) reveals that 81% of consumers favor using a businesses that employ apprentices.
Apprenticeships Result in Increased Productivity
- Apprentices may take on entry-level tasks, removing those responsibilities from more senior employees, allowing those senior employees to focus on more key areas of work.
- Delegating basic jobs to an apprentice provides a learning opportunity. Throughout the apprenticeship, an apprentice will take on increased responsibility. This strategic allocation of work results in more productive employees.
Apprentices Can Inspire Your Business
- Apprentices are eager to learn and support your business. They often bring a fresh approach and a positive attitude into the workplace.
- A business’s investment in apprenticeships shows it is willing to support and invest in its employees, inspiring a positive business reputation.
The Apprenticeship Roadmap
TranZed works with the employer to assess wants/needs
TranZed begins recruitment/screening process
TranZed initiates interview process
Onboarding process begins
TranZed & Employer develop individual learning plan
Ask Yourself the Following Questions
- Do you have jobs for which it is difficult to find workers with the right skills?
- Do you have positions with high turnover?
- Do you have challenges helping workers keep pace with continuing industry and technology advances?
- Do you have positions requiring skills that can be learned on the job?
- Do you have difficulty in attracting new and more diverse talent?
- Do you have positions where highly skilled workers will be retiring soon?