Job Description :
- Evaluate and implement Least Privilege Access
- Eliminate unnecessary expenses by simplifying and optimizing software, network and services.
- Setup and manage several VMs (VSphere and Hyper-V) on Dell and HP Blades.
- Establish, maintain and secure Domain Controllers, File, DNS, Print, SCCM servers
- Establish baseline for PC Images utilizing best practices and secure implementation.
- Conduct Software upgrades, Operating System Deployment, Auditing, Software Distribution, Software Metering through System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Manage Office 365, Azure AD and Intune Services.
- Deploy secure VPN solutions to remote employees.
- Manage PKI both externally and internally (SafeNet Identrust Certificates and SafeNet/Gemalto Authentication Manager)
- A+ Certification
- Network+ Certification
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure
Additional (Preferred Qualifications)
- MCSE Certification
- Additional Networking Credentials (e.g., CCNA and CCENT)
- 1-2 Years Experience in related role